Friday, December 10, 2010

December 9th

December 9th
                Wow…what a day! At least yesterday I did get most of the Christmas shopping finish so that is one thing that can be checked off my busy list for the week. But then after class it was like I was in over power mode all I did was run run run. I hate those days that all you do is run once in awhile are fine but here lately it’s like every other day for me. As soon as class let out I was off for the raced I had so much to do and very little time. Went tanning, then to get a few more Christmas presents, then pay some bills, then I finally was able to grab some lunch in there for a second but I still was driving while eating to I don’t  think that counts for much.  Then headed for home to get ready for the game!
                First basketball game of the season! Went started out with the bus not getting to the school at the right time and then when we arrived to the school that we were playing they were not even ready for us to be there so we had to wait to get into the locker room. But after we actually had everything under control I was able to calm down the girls and get them focused.  After the first quarter and the girls stop being so nervous we pulled through and won 44-22. J Let me say I was pretty happy!      

No comments:

Post a Comment