Monday, December 6, 2010

December 4th

December 4th
What a busy start to a day… At 9 am on a Saturday morning I had to be up and at college for a workshop. The workshop was supposed to last until at least 3 we got out and I was home by 12.  So that was a plus and I was able to take a quick nap before I had to head into work at 3. Work was just work and have nothing else good to say about it I finally got off work at 1 am. Then went home and read a book until about 4 am then I had to be back up and at work by 11.
My Saturday is not a typical college students but the work for me and they allow me to be able to go to college and work hard for everything I have.

1 comment:

  1. I know how work is I work at best western now and i have to work long shifts with nothing to do but read or watch tv. But is has help that i haave been worjing with sara the pass few days at work so it helped me get through it. I like the job i can get homework done if I need to.
    It is kinda hard now because I cant work when they are not there because I am new. I dont know why I can just call sara if i have a question or something. I may not know everything yet but I bet i Could figure it out really fast. ITs not vary hard to do things there andif i cant answer there question than they leave or i figure out the best answer to shut them up and go away. Well i am going to go now.

    ReplyDelete