Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6th

December 6th
          First just want to start the day out by saying Happy 1st Birthday to my wonderful niece and the outside is so pretty with all the snow on the ground. But I hate that the snow makes the roads slick and scary. But I actually made it to class only 5 min. late and didn’t hit too many bad spots on the way there. After classes today it’s off to work and then to do more homework L but I guess I will grow up and get over it. But because the highs schools got canceled today there is no basketball game tonight and that really makes me sad because it was our first game.
          But we have a game on Thursday so at least we can hold on to some hope and pray that it won’t snow on Wednesday so that we have a game. But I have to go to class now and maybe actually learn something new today that I can teach someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment