Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8th

December 8th
Cold Cold!! It was just one of those mornings when you walked outside and wanted to run right back in and craw right back into bed L … but I stuck it out and went on my little marry way and now at class working on all kinds of different homework things.  Then after class its back home to get ready for the day ahead of me. No basketball practice today because we have no gym that we can get into so that’s not good for us because we have our first game on Thursday and not so sure if we are ready.
                Then after I go home and get ready it’s off to get some more Christmas shopping done. I really do have a lot left to get because I really haven’t started on anyone but the kids and they are almost finish or I am going to be broke if I don’t stop. So I hope to get at least 75 % done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment