Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st...

First day of December could have not started any better. I woke up with snow outside all over the ground and it made me think it’s starting to look a lot like Christmas. This makes me very happy because it’s the time of the year that we get to spend time with family and eat all kinds of stuff. Also we get some time off school and get to relax. The only thing that worries me about having snow on the first day of December is what kind of weather is ahead of us.
   
Next thing that is on my mind today is that I there is only a week and a half left of classes and have so much still to get done. Not only a bunch of homework to do but also so much Christmas shopping to do also. Well I better get started on some homework right now...But I will keep you up to date on what is going on tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment