Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 7th

December 7th
What a day … it snowed all day and got a little slippery on the roads.  First to start off the day I didn’t have to be classes until 10 which was great then all we did we discuss the booked called “The Child called It.” Then after I was done with class I went and did my last observing time and collected the little bit of data that I still needed to get done.
                Then I went home and worked on all the homework that I had to do for my 8 am class on Wednesday. Which I didn’t get finished until about midnight but I did have a little break because I had to go to practice. Practice was ok a lot of goofing off and not listening to me but I guess you will have those days. So after practice it was straight home to finish homework and try to make it to bed on time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment