Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3rd


Its Friday…. That always put a smile on my face. But again I have a busy busy day ahead of me. I have class all morning then off to work I go until about midnight. Then I will probably be up late trying to get some homework done that’s all due next week. Which I am not that mad about because there is only one week of classes left and then finals.
            Next thing that is going on in my life is trying to get all this Christmas shopping done. I would like to have it all done by at least the 15th but as of right now I can’t even find time to get to Wal-Mart let alone to the mall and other places. I am in real need for a day of just to get stuff done day but that day seems like it’s so far away. Well I better get back t o my busy life check in with me tomorrow and I will keep you up too date!

No comments:

Post a Comment