Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10th

December 10th
Last day of classes and I couldn’t be any happier than I am right about now! My basketball team won last night and no more class for a month! Whoop Whoop!! As I said last day of classes but I really still have so much to do and so little time to get it done.  Today I need to work on getting all my lesson plans done for P.E. then I need to work on a few other little projects that are due today. Then off to work I go until about midnight tonight L   
                Work should be very interesting today because I guess we are going to be staying open later on Christmas Eve. which we make a lot of people not very happy including me. But I did a while back request it off to go to church with my family so I am crossing my fingers that it might just work out that they give me the day off I hope. But if not I guess I am not going to be in that bad of a mood just a little disappointed. Because that is time with our families that they are taking away from us which is not far, we are only closed two days a year and close early one day so I don’t see what this can really hurt us that bad for. But I guess I will just wait and see what happens.        

No comments:

Post a Comment